Petland Village of East Side offers valuable information in caring for your dog. From newborn puppies to a senior dog with special needs, we have what your pet needs. We offer all the products you will need to meet your pet’s four basic needs.
Join ClubPet and take advantage of these specials:
- 10% Off all Coastal Collars, Leashes & Tie Outs
- 10% Off all Coastal Grooming Products
- Buy 3 Get 1 FREE on all Natural Bones & Chews
- Click Here to Join Club Pet!
- Puppy Training Kennel – Aids with housebreaking as puppies are denning animals by nature and want to keep the area where they eat and sleep clean. Kennels can also prevent destructive behaviors when you’re not home.
- Crate Wear – Provides a den atmosphere.
- Housebreaking Aids – A scented spray attracts puppies to acceptable elimination areas.
- Puppy Treats – Positive reinforcement when training and creating desirable housebreaking behaviors.
- Chew Toys – A puppy chews because he is teething. We recommend a minimum of 6 puppy-safe toys.
- Collar and/or Harness – Necessary for identification tags, and keeps puppy under control and safe. Remove while puppy is in a carrier or kennel.
- Leash – Keeps puppies under control and safe.
- Deterrents or Repellents – Helps keep puppy away from specific items and areas (chewing, biting, and establishing boundaries). We recommend Petland Bitter Works.
- Behavior Modification Tools – Proper use of training collars and boundary devices can speed up puppy training and discourage disruptive behavior.
- Shampoo – Tearless puppy shampoos are gentle enough for frequent use. Never use human shampoo–it has inappropriate pH levels and is for human hair and skin. We recommend Petland Premium Shampoo!
- Cologne – These products keep your puppy smelling clean and fresh without over-bathing, which can cause dry skin and increased shedding.
- Coat Conditioner/Crème Rinse – Especially important for long-haired breeds, these products reduce matting and tangles.
- Brush & Comb – Good brushing habits keep your puppy’s coat healthy and reduces unwanted shedding. Great socialization activity.
- Shed Reducer – Food supplement to reduce shedding. Nail Clippers & File – Start nail trimming habits early and keep nails short and smooth on a regular basis.
- Styptic Powder – Will stop bleeding quickly and relieves the pain if a nail is cut too short. Toothpaste and
- Toothbrush – Establishing good brushing habits early prevents bad breath, tooth decay, and gum disease.
- Stain and Odor Remover – Enzymatically breaks down organic stains that attract the puppy back to the same areas. We recommend Petland Premium Stain and Odor Remover!
- Tear Stain Remover & Ear Cleaner – Keeps eyes and ears clean to prevent infection and stains.
- Flea & Tick Product – Prevents and eliminates flea and tick outbreaks. Housebreaking Pads – Can be used in the house training process or as an elimination sight for small dogs.
- Waste Scooper – Cleaning up while on a walk and around the yard makes having a dog more enjoyable. A waste scooper makes clean up easier.
- Travel Bag / Carrier – As your puppy travels with you, why not do it in style?
- Water Bottle – The most sanitary option for providing water in a puppy’s kennel.
- Food and Water Bowls – Containers for puppy to eat and drink from. Stainless steel and ceramic are the most durable and hardest to tip over.
- Dog Tie-out and Tie-out Stake – Best used with supervision, these ensure your puppy is contained while outside. Also reduces cleanup area!
- Dog Bed – A comfortable place for your puppy to sleep and rest.
- Identification Tag – To assist in the recovery of your pet if he is lost.
- Premium Grade Puppy Food – Ensures proper nutrition–check for quality ingredients.
- Appetite Stimulant – High-calorie dietary supplement. Extremely important during environmental changes. Encourages good eating habits and combats hypoglycemia. We use and recommend Petland Puppy Boost.
- Canned Puppy Food – More palatable than dry food and can encourage puppies to eat. Small puppies should go home with several portions of wet food. Older dogs should eat much more dry food than soft for better stool quality and tooth health.
- Frozen & Freeze Dried Raw Diets for Dogs – Feed foods similar to what dogs ate before becoming domesticated. Helps to eliminate many health issues throughout their life.