Petland offers valuable information on caring for your cat and adopting a cat or kitten that is right for you. We have a wide selection of products for kittens and full grown cats alike. From premium cat food like Orijen and Tiki Cat to Science Diet, we offer everything you need to care for and even spoil your “baby.” We offer all the products you will need to meet your pet’s four basic needs.
Join ClubPet and take advantage of these specials:
- Litter box & Litter – A litter box provides an acceptable elimination area for cats and kittens. Cat litter is the medium that allows cats to eliminate in a natural way.
- Training Aids – A scented spray or powder to attract your cat or kitten to use the litter box.
- Deterrents or Repellents – Help to keep cats & kittens away from areas and items where they are not permitted.
- Calming Aids – Sprays, collars and diffusers emitting pheromones to relieve stress and help keep your cat calm.
- Brush & Comb – Good brushing habits keep your kitten’s coat healthy and reduces unwanted shedding. Great socialization activity.
- Shed Reducer – Food supplement to reduce shedding.
- Nail Clippers & File – Start nail trimming habits early and keep nails short and smooth on a regular basis.
- Styptic Powder – Will stop bleeding quickly and relieves the pain if a nail is cut too short.
- Stain and Odor Remover – Enzymatically breaks down organic stains that attract the cat back to the same areas. We recommend Petland Premium Stain and Odor Remover!
- Tear Stain Remover & Ear Cleaner – Keeps eyes and ears clean to prevent infection and stains.
- Flea & Tick Product – Prevents and eliminates flea and tick outbreaks.
- Premium Grade Cat Food – Ensures proper nutrition–check for quality ingredients.
- Appetite Stimulant – High-calorie dietary supplement. Extremely important during environmental changes. Encourages good eating habits and combats hypoglycemia.
- Food and Water Bowls – Containers for kittens to eat and drink from. Stainless steel and ceramic are the most durable and hardest to tip over.
- Cat Beds – A comfortable place for your kitten to sleep and rest.
- Identification Tag – To assist in the recovery of your pet if he is lost.
- Cat Scratchers & Furniture – Protect your furniture by providing an acceptable place for your cat to scratch, climb and play.