Our pet counselors are excited to help you adopt a pet, and are dedicated to matching the right pet with the right customer, while meeting the needs of both.
To our customers who already have pets, we are dedicated to enhancing their knowledge and enjoyment of the human animal bond.
Petland is Not Your Average Store to Adopt a Pet
1. Our number one priority at Petland is the care and love that the animals in our store receive before you choose to adopt a pet, while they are with us waiting to meet their life-long family. We start that process by selecting only the highest quality, healthy pets for our stores. We provide an immaculately clean, safe environment for our pets under the direction of animal care experts and licensed veterinarians. We provide extensive training to our staff of Animal Care Technicians to ensure that our pets receive all the love and care possible..
2. A close second, our number 2 priority is the care of our customers. We know our customers want to shop in a clean, comfortable store with beautiful, healthy pets and professional, knowledgeable, neatly groomed pet counselors that strive to make every customer's visit to Petland an extraordinarily wonderful experience. We only hire the best at Petland; once you become a Petland Team Member we are dedicated to ensuring your success through extensive training. We recognize our successful Team Members for their ability to provide an excellent level of customer service and pet care.
3. Our third priority is to be an asset to the communities we so proudly operate in and the pet community as a whole. Petland's numerous programs such as Pets For A Lifetime, Discounted Spay and Neuter Programs, Pet Safety and many other valuable efforts are all about giving back to the communities, regardless if you choose to adopt a pet from us.
We have built our reputation - since 1967 - helping thousands of families adopt a pet into their homes. We are committed to making your new relationship with your pet the best that it can be.
• Our staff receives intensive training
• We have the best husbandry program in the market, meaning healthier pets.
• We have the most comprehensive guarantees in the market.
The Pet Counselor
We are proud of our Pet Counselors, they receive ongoing training, and they love what they do. It is this aspect as well as product quality, selection and a real love of animals that gives Petland its reputation as a wonderful place to adopt a pet. A major focus of our Pet Counselors is to educate people about animals. This information assists customers in making informed choices that improves the quality of the their lives and the lives of their pets.
Why a Petland Puppy?
Adopting a puppy can be one of the most joyful experiences of your life. That's why we're here.
Petland puppies must meet standards before they can become Petland puppies.
• A Petland puppy is provided with significant veterinarian care and vaccinations before it is placed in your home.
• We use high-quality food.
• We weigh them daily and take their temperatures often.
•We groom each puppy daily; including bathing, nail trimming and brushing
• Socialization with adults and children including lots of play.
• Daily exercise.
1. Petland offers many different breeds, we will help match you with the right breed for your personality and lifestyle.
2. Petland puppies go home with a complimentary first veterinary exam at Point Breeze Veterinary Clinic.
3. We provide a health certificate, and the vaccines are up to date.
4. Our puppies come with a Microchip ready for activation.
5. Pets for a Lifetime Resources Kit (with a training video).
6. 20% off all supplies purchased at the time of adoption.